||features & amenities
- Complete historic renovation– absolutely everything is new again. New wiring, plumbing, heating and air-conditioning (HVAC), and seismic upgrades
- LEED Gold with eco-friendly & sustainable design
- Registered Historic Preservation Building – all the beautiful vintage character of this building has been preserved.
- New elevator with pass-priviledge access to residential area.
- Video/audio security system
- Bike storage
- Original reclaimed wood floors plus lush carpet
- Recycle center on every floor
- Smoke free community
- Fantastic 4-story interior open air atrium providing beautiful light in all east apartment interiors
- Beautiful city-view windows in all west apartments
- All windows are large and open-able
- 10’ ceilings
- Modern kitchens with granite counters and stainless appliances – dishwasher, fridge, range, microwave
- Large bedrooms
- Built-ins and extra storage
- Spacious bathrooms with modern vintage finishes
- Full-size washer & dryer
- Cable hook-ups
FURNISHED APARTMENTS ALSO INCLUDE
- all furnishings
- cooking/baking housewares
- bedroom/bathroom linens
- Flat screen TV with basic cable
Live modern in one of downtown Portland’s historic landmarks. Complete renovation of a 1907 French Baroque building on Portland’s Park Avenue in the heart of downtown Portland. Absolutely everything is new again. Yet all the beautiful, historic elements of the building have been saved, much has been re-used. The entire project is Green and eco-friendly with an expected LEED Gold certification.
Wake up to the city at your doorstep. Nordstroms, Pioneer Square, and city transit is just a half block away. Catch Max and be in the Pearl, South Waterfront, on the eastside, or at your office in minutes. Go for a run on the Waterfront Esplanade, walk to Portland’s best theaters and restaurants.
Come home to a neighborhood ambiance filled with cafés, shops, nightlife, and all that Portland, one of the most popular cities in America, has to offer.
One and two bedroom apartments available.
Each with lots of windows and light. All brand new finishes, plumbing, electrical and cable hook ups, and new modern kitchens with granite and sparkling stainless appliances, spacious bathrooms, storage space, and character galore.
Be the first to enjoy this modern+vintage lifestyle.